“Order 100% Bioavailable, Water Soluble BioCBD+™ products today, shipped directly to your door. Regarded as the Most Effective All-Natural CBD (Hemp Extract).”

BioCBD has set a new standard for the entire CBD industry!

Water-Soluble & 100% Bioavailable CBD & Curcumin

Hybrid NanoEngineering – smaller molecules for faster absorption

Precision servings – Consistently Potent 30 Day Supply

Bonded with similar Powerful Herbs like Curcumin, Saffron & Bosewellia

All-Natural non solvent process & Triple Tested Proving Toxin Free

THE VALUE OF WATER SOLUBILITY:

Water and oil just do not mix, hence oil being difficult for our water-soluble bodies to absorb. The body will typically only absorb up to 8 – 15% of an oil based product; leaving the other 85% to either be wasted or stored in fatty cells. This can be toxic to the body, but when a water soluble product enters the body; it has the opportunity to absorb up 100% of it (referred to as Bioavailability). The body is 65 – 75% water and the value of being able to absorb more, means having to take less – which is safer for the body, faster absorption for quicker relief, and more cost effective.

Our products naturally help the body restore homeostasis, through eliminating Antioxidants & protecting the central nervous system.

This we can confirm, that cannabinoids including CBD (Hemp), based on the granted U.S. Patent 6630507, are referenced to be Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants.

Water Soluble CBD heals cancer, arthritis and more through quicker absorbtion

The Value of Our Technology:

The value of our 100% Bioavailable technology, is  a natural supplement that can target, quicker and more effectively a physiological activity in need. Quicker relief is a value most can relate to. BioCBD™ is over 10x more Bioavailable in the body than any oil based CBD currently on the market. Our Technology is very small and on the nano scale (1/100 the width of a human hair) and are easier for your body to absorb and transport to where they are needed, quicker.

CANNABIDIOL – CBD

BioCBD™ is derived from organically grown hemp plants, and it contains all of the synergistic cannabinoids, terpenoids, and other compounds of the original plant. Check out FAQ’s if CBD is for you

OUR CBD SOURCE:

Non-GMO Organic CBD Derived From European Hemp

Whole Plant Intelligence

Standardized Terpenes

GMP Certified From Farm To Shelf

Super-Critical CO2 Extraction Process (Best and Most Gentle Process)

Contains <.001% THC

Triple Tested: Free from Pesticides, Herbicides, Moulds, Heavy Metals & Contaminates

CURCUMIN

Curcumin is the active ingredient of turmeric, and is also found in limited amounts in Ginger. It is well validated scientifically that curcumin is an effective method of treatment for many illnesses including cancer, Parkinson’s and arthritis.

The top 8 evidence based benefits of curcumin:

1. Helps Delay Ageing and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases

2. Studies Prove That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression

3. Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease

4. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Treatment

5.  Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease

6. Turmeric Can Help Prevent/Treat Cancer

7. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor

               8. Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body

                         

 

*Organic European Hemp Legally Imported Through FDA Tariff Codes